Thursday, November 28, 2019

Plans

I want to do dance (3 days a week) and 1 hour weekly private singing lessons, but they are closed probably most of December.  Also, I want to join a community arts choir, where I will do the private lessons.

Later, I can try out for a special choir there, too, and if I go to a college that has a dance minor I will be ready.  You might have to minor to get a guaranteed seat in the classes.

The dance at one place is ballet/jazz/modern one day and hip hop another.  It's for adults and teens who aren't advanced enough to take their regular classes or maybe who passed a certain age.  It's at a church.  The dance at the other place is with the community arts school, maybe also at a church, and it's just a regular mix of dance supposedly for beginners, while they host a company to audition for each semester, which I never made.

I was gonna take film acting but replaced it with singing lessons and choir.

No comments: